Friday, August 16, 2013

Seven Spirits of the Lord Rev 1:4; 3:1

Deuteronomy 8:6-9 Observe the commands of the Lord your God, walking in his ways and revering him. For the Lord your God is bringing you into a good land-a land with streams and pools of water, with springs flowing in the valleys and hills; a land with wheat and barley, vines and fig trees, pomegranates, olive oil and honey;

Song Of Solomon 4:13 Your plants are an orchard of pomegranates with choice fruits, with henna and nard,

Song Of Solomon 7:12 Let us go early to the vineyards to see if the vines have budded, if their blossoms have opened, and if the pomegranates are in bloom- there I will give you my love.

Song Of Solomon 8:2 I would lead you and bring you to my mother's house- she who has taught me. I would give you spiced wine to drink, the nectar of my pomegranates.

Seven Spirits of the Lord Rev 1:4; 3:1




No comments:

Post a Comment