Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Two Blessings for Each Trouble

The great thing about getting older is that you get the opportunity to witness the promises of God become fulfilled in your life.  When I was in my twenties I had hopes and dreams that the Lord would bless the financial decisions Kayla and I were making.  I started to realize that God would not only return the investment or expenses we placed in our reasoning but would send back what we placed with what I refer to as 'money on top of money'.





I felt this prayer message from Pastor Chris captured the essence of that blessing when he spoke about two blessings for our troubles mentioned in Zechariah 9:12.  Start the recording at 11:45 to get straight to what I am referencing here.



enclosure    

Martin A. Briggs 

No comments:

Post a Comment